« Home | Olympics Update V » | Olympics Update IV » | The man I hate most in music » | Olympics Update III » | Okay, hold on...you're serious? » | Olympics Update II » | Stop crying, Davis » | Olympics Update » | Simply put...FMD » | Introduction »

I told you

By the way, Mike Davis resigned. Score one for me! I feel that he knew he'd get canned at the end of the year so he decided to step down now, trying to save some face. He resigns now and the IU fans and players take some of the rap. If he gets fired, he is looked at as a bad coach. He is going to stay on for the rest of the year, which doesn't make much sense, but hopefully this inspires him to create some unorthodox offenses which teams aren't prepared for and maybe we can win some games.

I just want to send my love to the imbeciles over at the IDS who have no idea what they are talking about. Yesterday, they ran an editorial saying Davis was a fine coach and just needed some time to resurrect the team. Today, they ran that Davis resigned. Get ready for some intelligence next year.