« Home | The man I hate most in music » | Olympics Update III » | Okay, hold on...you're serious? » | Olympics Update II » | Stop crying, Davis » | Olympics Update » | Simply put...FMD » | Introduction »

Olympics Update IV

Day 5 of the Winter Olympics...what a bust. Seriously, this is going to be a lame post. Maybe I'll throw in a Bleiler picture just to spice things up.

#1:
Norway at 11, Russia at 9, USA and Nazies tied at 8. It makes me sad that the only medal we picked up today was a lowly bronze. On the bright side, men's moguls is cool as shit, so I'm less pissed off that we won a bronze in that event.

#2:
I didn't see any curling today. What the fuck? It's my favorite Winter Olympics event and I cannot wait to watch Canada kick everyone's ass and get the gold medal.

#3:
Bleiler and Allison Baver are the hottest athletes I've seen thus far.


#4:
Like I said, the moguls kicks ass, so I was rather disappointed when Jeremy Bloom didn't place. He seems like a good kid. Hopefully he'll get into the NFL.

Let's see...uh...anything else interesting? ...(thinking)... Nope, that's about it. Day 5 sucked.