« Home | Olympics Update XII » | Olympics Update XI » | Olympics Update X » | Olympics Update IX » | What's the deal with... » | Olympics Update VI, VII, and VIII » | I told you » | Olympics Update V » | Olympics Update IV » | The man I hate most in music »

Olympics Update XIII

If you're wondering why I haven't been covering the Olympics (which you're not because no one is reading this anyway) it's because I have not been watching the Winter games recently. No one has. In fact, no one has watched since the beginning. The Winter Olympics aren't sexy enough. I'll recap the final weekend.

#1:
In the final medal count, Germany wins. They had 29 overall medals and 11 golds and 12 silvers. The US did finish in second with 25 medals, so I guess it's not that big of a disappointment. Our overrated athletes are to blame, of course, and they should not be let back into the country.

#2:
Bode! Fuck you, buddy! Drunk asshole. You are terrible at life. Just quit now. End it all. Go away. Never come near me or I'll stab you in the heart. You're dead to me.

#3:
My Canadian curling team wins gold! I told you! I get tired of being right all the damn time. The US got third! How's that for awesome?! I'll take a bronze in curling! Curling is going to be the new soccer in the US. I'm calling it right now.

#4:
Haha, Apolo Anton Ohno won a gold medal and I didn't even know about it. Haha, that's how boring the Olympics got, no one even cared about the semi-stars towards the end.

#5:Closing ceremonies! Neato! All the fireworks and stuff! Good job everyone! I guess...

In closing, the Winter Olympics are over and no one has to worry about them for another 4 years. That's a good thing. No terrorist acts, few injuries, and no deaths. (None that i know of anyway.) Goodbye mediocre entertainment! See you in 2010!!!