« Home | Ricky Manning Jr. » | 500 Shots » | Blasphemous! » | A Senseless Blowhard » | A Class Act » | Summer nears... » | My 20th Birthday » | Does my insurance cover that? » | Think it over » | Mmmm...sooo good. »

Dislikes III

I'm leaving IU soon and while I could go on and on about things I liked about my first year here, I will instead focus on the negatives. I'm such a pessimist...

  • Stairs - I only live on the third floor and I still developed a hatred of stairs. (Except spiral staircases, I still love them.) Are escalators really out of the question?
  • This one guy - I don't know his name, but the other day some guy was really really upset that I was filling up my water bottle. I turned around b/c I thought it was one of my friends, but it was this guy giving me the dirtiest look ever. It was so funny.
  • My microwave - It's small and it always burns my popcorn. It's really loud, too.
  • Puddles - Have you seen these things?! They get your feet wet and it's no fun to show up to class with wet feet.
  • Cell phone Sallies - I don't care what you do in your personal life, but if it's not too much to ask, I'd rather not hear about it as I walk behind you. Thanks.
  • Complainers - There is literally a thousand places to go on campus, why do you need to sit in your room listening to me throw a lacrosse ball against my wall and then bitch about it? It's not late you asshole, quit crying.
  • Hobos - They wander into buildings and scare you when they come out of bathroom stalls. They find their way into the dorms and steal your clothes out of the dryers. They're evil, pure evil.
  • Liberals - I'm tired of these tree-hugging professors promoting their liberal agendas on us poor, defenseless college students. You don't get to decide how awful President Bush is! Only he can dictate what a terrible president he is!
  • Those one guys - I'm not making this up, there are two guys at the end of my floor who I have never heard speak. Not once. I don't know their names or even if they're real. They might be very advanced holograms, no one knows for sure.
  • Leaving - It won't be fun, but I need to make some money and get away from schoolwork. College is a wonderful thing. I have met some great people and I look forward to next year.
Last post at IU until the fall! Gah! See everyone (most of you anyway) back home.

oh alex, you are soo cute!

You leaving here sucks donkey balls. Don't forget that Hush/Hutch fucked a goat.

oh alex, you are sooo cute! (notice i added an extra o for emphasis)

oh alex, you are sooooooooooo cute!

too bad i win the cute game, because well one i am cute, and two i'm the only one that thinks alex is actaully super cute!

was that supposed to be a compliment, jamie? if so you suck at compliments. thanks for trying, though.

Oh, T-Rexy, you're soooooooooooo sexy!
(haha I win, and no one else can because one, I incorporated your unique nickname which I made for you out of love of cuteness, two, I used the most o's, and three, because I made Alex sexy, and you fools only think he's cute.)

you see jamie, that's a compliment.

booo

i find it terribly and utterly funny that you COMPLAIN about COMPLAINers. there's irony for you.

i'm not complaining, ass. i'm spouting. venting if you prefer. get your facts straight.

Post a Comment