« Home | YES!!! » | My summer is almost complete » | It doesn't get much better » | Why I Can't Write for Parade Magazine » | Here goes nothing... » | Happy now? » | Dislikes III » | Ricky Manning Jr. » | 500 Shots » | Blasphemous! »

I got nothing. Don't read this.

It's hard to be funny when you're half conscious, so I'm not even going to try.

I just haven't posted in a while and since everyone I know is going back to college hopefully they've fallen back into their old routines; i.e. reading this shit.

Just to catch everyone up, I have been volunteering at my old dorm during Freshmen Move-In Week and it hasn't been what I'd call exhilarating. Fun, but not exhilarating. School starts on Monday and I'm trying to enjoy my weekend because once school starts I know I will once again hate life.

I would honestly love to hand out advice right now because some people I know are working through some things, but no one likes to hear advice from the drunk guy, so I'll just shut up.

Overall, I guess I just wanted to say hi...and good luck.

Hey, next column, put in some advice, please.

Post a Comment