« Home | It doesn't get much better » | Why I Can't Write for Parade Magazine » | Here goes nothing... » | Happy now? » | Dislikes III » | Ricky Manning Jr. » | 500 Shots » | Blasphemous! » | A Senseless Blowhard » | A Class Act »

My summer is almost complete

No jokes tonight...I'm as serious as a motherfucking heart attack.

Tomorrow night...at this very time...I will have just seen the greatest film in cinema history. August 18th, 2006 will forever be known as the date that changed all of our lives.

Snakes.

On.

A.

Plane.

If I hear one more greasy, dirty, ignorant motherfucker say this movie sucks I will start swinging. I swear to Nelville Flynn I will. I have waited all summer for this day. Nay, my whole life. I'd pay up to $4,000 to see this movie, luckily I only paid $10. ($13.50 after my box of Sno-Caps.)

If you value your life you will see this movie. Because if you don't see it, I'll murder you. I will sneak into your home, creep up behind you, and slit your throat as you sit watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond.

Now...GO!

Click here for a trailer.
Click here for the Cobra Starship music video.

You are too lucky to havre a movie theater that serves Sno-Caps. Anne and I had to settle for Bunch-a-Crunch during our Snakes experience.

Post a Comment