« Home | This is our country » | Thanksgiving break » | Johnnie Cochran is rolling in his grave » | The New CollegeHumor.com » | Funnier than... » | Election results! » | Sorry, his 15 minutes are up » | Fuck PW!! » | Untitled » | Cancel the trip to Maybury Hill »

The New Seven Wonders of the World

Well, it's about time.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World are fascinating, but it's 2006 and we need some new wonders.

Voting for the new 7 Wonders ends on July 7th, 2007. (07/07/07...very clever) The following are my votes (in no particular order) just in case you're having trouble making up your mind.

The Great Pyramids of Giza

Stonehenge

Cristo Redentor
The Statues of Easter Island

Machu Picchu

The Roman Colosseum
The Great Wall of China

Stonehenge is a joke. I could put that together in my sleep.

Post a Comment