« Home | Johnnie Cochran is rolling in his grave » | The New CollegeHumor.com » | Funnier than... » | Election results! » | Sorry, his 15 minutes are up » | Fuck PW!! » | Untitled » | Cancel the trip to Maybury Hill » | Special Halloween Post » | Time for nostalgia »

Thanksgiving break

I haven't been on the internet since last Tuesday. Wow, that's crazy. I'm catching up right now. While I was gone, the following things happened.
  • Michael Richards (Kramer) exposed himself as a racist. Then he went on Letterman and told people he wasn't a racist. The audience sporadically laughed.
  • Kelly Ripa and Clay Aiken got in a fight. Not a real fight, just some petty celebrity crap. Honestly though, who wouldn't like to watch those two fight? I'd put my money on Kelly.
  • OJ decided not to pursue that "What if I had actually killed Ron and Nicole?" thing. I guess we'll never know who killed those two. Oh wait! It really was OJ!
Aren't celebrities the neatest? Also, turkeys who can play the bagpipes are neat.