« Home | BCS Games » | The New Seven Wonders of the World » | This is our country » | Thanksgiving break » | Johnnie Cochran is rolling in his grave » | The New CollegeHumor.com » | Funnier than... » | Election results! » | Sorry, his 15 minutes are up » | Fuck PW!! »

Shocking!

I can't believe it! The "Baseline Killer" has finally been captured! He terrorized the Phoenix area for months, killing women as they left work, washed a car, or waited for a bus. He is charged on 71 criminal counts, including nine killings.

What I can't believe is that it's Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis!! I mean, I know he's killed before, I just thought he had learned his lesson. Don't believe me? Just look for yourself.

Ray Lewis


Mark Goudeau a.k.a. Ray Lewis

you amaze me! I mean, I never would have seen that guy and been like, "hey, that looks like Ray Lewis." Great job, you!

this is old. get a new post.

Post a Comment