« Home | What I'm Watching Now » | Los Engaños pt. 1 » | Los Engaños pt. 2 » | Oscars 2007 » | The next century mark begins... » | 100th Post!!!! » | W203 Seventh Assignment » | Murder by Death » | Black History Month » | Oh boy! »

Best. Joke. Ever.

I'm trying not to get caught up in the moment, but I think I may have just created the greatest joke ever told. And that is really saying something since I have created so many excellent jokes over the past 3-4 years. Are you sitting down? Are you ready for it? Here it comes. Don't say I didn't warn you...


300 is okay, but I just saw a preview for an even cooler movie. It's an epic tale about an assortment of items including a wheelbarrow, a top hat, and a thimble (among others) who compete against each other to collect as much money and property as they can. Know what it's called?

400: The Battle of Ther"monopoly"


Did you ever imagine that one person could be this funny? Neither did I.