« Home | I'm screwed » | March Madness to April Sadness » | Best. Joke. Ever. » | What I'm Watching Now » | Los Engaños pt. 1 » | Los Engaños pt. 2 » | Oscars 2007 » | The next century mark begins... » | 100th Post!!!! » | W203 Seventh Assignment »

Time Invariably Wasted

It's time for a rousing game of Good News, Bad News!

The Good News is I finished my first 5 page paper.
The Bad News is I have to write a 10-15 page paper that's due in 30.5 hours.

The Good News is I'm getting pretty good at Guitar Hero II.
The Bad News is I wasted roughly 2.5 to 3 hours playing it.

The Good News is I know what I want to write my next short story about.
The Bad News is I haven't started it yet.

The Good News is I get to go to bed now.
The Bad News is I probably won't get to sleep at all tomorrow night.

I hate school.