« Home | Lousy BMV » | Worst of the Worst » | Gay Robot » | Frank and Bo pt. 1 » | Frank and Bo pt. 2 » | Time Invariably Wasted » | I'm screwed » | March Madness to April Sadness » | Best. Joke. Ever. » | What I'm Watching Now »

Mythbusting

I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I better come up with something before I lose any more readers. First things first, I turned 21 last Friday and it was fun. I went to Purdue with the Usze and ate the worst tasting cake ever. (A piece of chocolate cake with a whole cut out of the center and filled with Rum.) Now, to the post.

I sort of wanted to write about Don "The Grand Wizard" Imus, but even I'm getting sick of that story. The only thing I'll say about it is this, I am tired of people saying bigoted things and then claiming not to be bigots. It's not a joke, it's not funny, it's a deep-rooted issue that you need to address. It's depressing how much I hear this kind of shit from people who consider me their friend (fucking fools), but when you are on public airwaves you simply have to be smarter than that. And if you do out yourself as a bigot, take the heat, and please, for the love of all that is good and decent, don't lie to me and tell me you're not a bigot. Open your eyes, open your mind, and educate yourself, you fucking asshole.

Okay! Back to the Mythbusting!

What kind of myths you ask? Well, if you have eyes, you probably noticed the picture of the cast of Gilligan's Island. (If you don't have eyes you should ask someone to describe the picture for you.) I have been hearing a lot of talk recently, and frankly it's all nonsense. So I am here to clear up some Gilligan's Island misconceptions.
  • The radio was not, I repeat, NOT made of coconuts. I've actually heard people utter such ignorance. "If the Professor can build a radio out of a coconut why can't he figure out a way off of the island?" Can you believe that shit? It's ridiculous. It's a real fucking radio, ass! They had it on the boat complete with extra batteries. Duh!
  • The reason the Howells brought all those suitcases of money with them is because they are very insecure people.
  • Ginger brought all those outfits on the trip because is the epitome of Hollywood liberalism. It's disgusting really, the way she prostituted herself in those dresses so she could get Mr. Howell to fund An Inconvenient Truth. (By the way, Mary Ann always was, and continues to be, the hotter castaway.)
  • Gilligan and the Skipper were not gay! How dare people even insinuate this blasphemy. Has no one ever heard of male roommates?! It's obvious to me people who dream up such things have never watched the show with any regularity.

I agree with you. Maryanne was far hotter than Ginger.

Post a Comment