« Home | Mythbusting » | Lousy BMV » | Worst of the Worst » | Gay Robot » | Frank and Bo pt. 1 » | Frank and Bo pt. 2 » | Time Invariably Wasted » | I'm screwed » | March Madness to April Sadness » | Best. Joke. Ever. »

Who do you think you are?

Who the fuck do you think you are, Cho Seung-Hui? I know addressing this post to you makes no sense, and trust me, you have no idea how happy that makes me, but I really do hope that they have the Internet in Hell, because I would love for you to read this.

I have been watching the video you sent to NBC, and to be quite honest, I can't make heads or tails on it. I would expect nothing less, as I have also read the plays you wrote. Maybe they disturbed others, but not me. I've read worse and I've written worse. Do you think writing the word "fuck" or "kill" makes you special? You're a coward.

Let me tell you what I hear in your video.

"I didn't have to do this. I could have left...but no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked. I did it for them."

You think you're a martyr? Don't give me that bullshit. You're nothing but a coward; you said so yourself. You didn't have to do it. That's right, you didn't have to. Those people didn't have to die, but because you felt a false sense of entitlement, you killed them.
And who exactly are your brothers and sisters? Are you honestly telling me you did this for Korean people? Is that who you're talking about? America is far from perfect, but you had every opportunity to succeed handed to you on a fucking platter. Your sister graduated from Princeton and works for the U.S. State Department, for crying out loud! And if you are speaking about your culture, how dare you disrespect it by placing yourself above it. No Korean person sides with you on what you have done. All people are united in the hope that you are trapped in Hell suffering from the worst torture imaginable.

"You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood...You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart...You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience..."

You know what? I'm going to stop right there with the quotes, I just can't take your false righteousness anymore. You compared yourself to Jesus Christ and said you're inspiring future generations of weak and defenseless people. I almost lost it when I heard that. I notice as you speak that you're aware of every word. You don't have any mental problems at all. And according to every source I've read, your parents did their best to raise and educate you. The truth is that you're just a loser and the funny thing is that you made yourself this way. People tried to help you. Your teachers, roommates, hell, even strangers tried to help you, but I guess you thought they were just too busy driving their Mercedes, wearing gold chains, having trust funds, and drinking vodka and cognac to be sincere, right? (He actually said those things.)

You're a hypocrite. You're a coward. You're the worst kind of person.

I am fully aware of my own hipocrisy in that I am a Christian holding extremely anti-Christian beliefs for you, but as I look at you and listen to you, I cannot find any sympathy for you. God has already forgiven you, but I cannot and I will not forgive you for taking the lives of 32 innocent people and ruining the lives of all who loved them.