« Home | Even more fun on the Internets » | More fun on the Internets » | Having fun on the Internets » | W203 Fifth Assignment Revision » | Guest post!!! » | I'm everywhere! » | Father of the Year » | Who do you think you are? » | Mythbusting » | Lousy BMV »

Summer posts

Well, summer has finally arrived and I am enjoying my week off before I start work. I haven't done much, but I have learned something very valuable in my few days of laziness.

DON'T SEE SPIDER-MAN 3!!

It is both painfully bad and laughably bad depending on which part of the movie you are watching. I won't lie, it's not all bad, but the good parts are few and far in between. The action is only semi-good and the Emo Peter scenes just may be the lamest thing I've ever seen in my life. The sole redeeming quality of this movie is the hotness of Elizabeth Banks. Please, don't spend 8 bucks to see this movie. Leave it at Spider-Man 2 and just know that everything turns out like you expect it to.