« Home | More like Mr. Goodrock! Am I right?! » | Cut to the chase, Ashunti » | That fact is wack! » | That fact is wack! » | KFC and the struggle for victory » | Bathroom boom » | That fact is wack! » | That fact is wack! » | Boycott corn! » | This just in! »

Motherfucker, you think you can steal OJ's shit and sell it?

It kills me that OJ is getting locked up again. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that he'll get convicted this time, at least on one of the charges. Not because he's guilty mind you, but because the justice system is so angry with The Juice for giving them the slip last time. He better hope he can conjure up the spirit of Johnnie C.

I'm really cut up over this situation because I think he's innocent. I mean, it's just not his style to run up in a hotel room with a few guys, a few guns, start tossing obscenities, and run off with some memorabilia. Besides, even if he did do it, it was his stuff he took back. Fucking Mike took it. I always thought Mike was a straight shooter.