« Home | Boycott corn! » | This just in! » | Really?! » | Murder is terrific! » | Catching up » | Cavs win! » | Math help » | New Ghost Crooner! » | More summer posts! » | Summer posts »

That fact is wack!

Whoo! Put your hands up for new segments!

That's right, crazy (but true!) facts that I just happen to stumble upon. For instance, I stopped at a gas station recently and, on an impulse, bought some Planters Jumbo Cashews for 5 dollars. Five dollars?! I must be nuts!!

But seriously, I was reading the fine print as I was brushing my teeth and stumbled upon this wacky factoid.

"Allergy information: Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts and other tree nuts."

Haha, DUH!

Stay tuned for more fun facts including the mentions of bologna, seals, measurements, and all kinds of exciting information!