« Home | Motherfucker, you think you can steal OJ's shit an... » | More like Mr. Goodrock! Am I right?! » | Cut to the chase, Ashunti » | That fact is wack! » | That fact is wack! » | KFC and the struggle for victory » | Bathroom boom » | That fact is wack! » | That fact is wack! » | Boycott corn! »

This is your evening news

Here is a prime example of why I hate corporate media outlets such as CNN. Out of the 16 "Latest News" stories, this was one of them.

"Much of the hip-hop community seems to be embracing Sen. Barack Obama in the race for the White House, but rapper 50 Cent may prefer the Illinois Democrat's chief rival.

The multi-platinum star born Curtis Jackson told Time Magazine he isn't backing any particular candidate for president, but also noted that he "like[s]” Hillary Clinton, D-New York.

"I think she was already our president once," he joked, referencing the New York Democrat's eight years as first lady.

But, as CNN reported last month, Obama seems to be the candidate causing the most excitement amongst the rap industry — landing on the cover of Vibe Magazine, getting shout-outs in some of the most popular hip-hop singles, and recently meeting with mega-star Ludacris."

I, nor anyone else I know, could give a fuck what 50 Cents has to say about politics. For one, he's mind-alteringly stupid. Have you listened to his song Amusement Park? Secondly, and I don't know how many people will remember this, he was very supportive in last election's "Vote or Die" campaign, run by P Diddy. The problem? He never even registered to vote! Seriously, why isn't he dead right now?!

Nas was wrong, hip hop isn't dead, but it sure as hell is dying fast and artists like Curtis Jackson are one of the main reasons why. Please CNN, don't let him kill my interest in politics too.

Speaking of hip hop, everyone should go out and buy Ultimate Victory, Chamillionaire's new CD. I can't remember the last time I actually went and purchased a CD, but I fully support Chamillionaire and what he's doing on this record. Here's the information if you don't already know. I told you hip hop wasn't dead yet.