« Home | What I'm Watching Now » | W203 Fifth Assignment (¡En Español!) » | Guest post 2 » | September comedies » | Stop it, God! » | This is your evening news » | Motherfucker, you think you can steal OJ's shit an... » | More like Mr. Goodrock! Am I right?! » | Cut to the chase, Ashunti » | That fact is wack! »

9/11 conspiracy revealed

I have discovered who is responsible for 9/11. Through my own independent research (independent research sponsored by MoveOn.org), I have compiled enough information to make an eagle cry. That's right all you "How'd he do dats," I know. And I'll be happy to tell you. It all started when I heard that Dick Cheney stopped in Utah for a secret meeting of the Council for National Policy.

"The who?" I asked myself. That's when I started my research. Turns out that the CNP, a "'little-known group of a few hundred of the most powerful conservatives in the country,' who meet three times yearly behind closed doors at undisclosed locations for a confidential conference."

The media is not allowed to attend their meetings and for good reason. Many in the organization are Christian Reconstructionists who "advocate the death penalty for adulterers, blasphemers, incorrigible teen-agers, gay people, 'witches' and those who worship 'false gods'." (Thanks Barbara Forrest!)

Turns out, they also "espouse a radical theology that calls for trashing the U.S. Constitution and replacing it with the harsh legal code of the Old Testament." You mean something like...the Patriot Act?!?! (Bum, bum, buuuuuuummm)

The CNP orchestrated the destruction of the Pentagon, the World Trade Center buildings, and that field in Pennsylvania. Don't believe me? All the information you need is right here. Never forget...where you heard it first.