« Home | 9/11 times 2356 » | Worst of the Worst 2 » | Verizon's a rat » | That fact is wack! » | But I want it!! » | 9/11 conspiracy revealed » | What I'm Watching Now » | W203 Fifth Assignment (¡En Español!) » | Guest post 2 » | September comedies »

My joke is THIS funny!

I've written my first joke for the 2008 General Election. (Remember, this is copyrighted.)

The taller presidential candidate has won 54% of the time, as opposed to 39% for the shorter. Trying to get any edge he can, Rudolph Giuliani has listed his height at 9'11".®

I've only got this one new joke because I have no idea who is going to be in the election, there are simply too many candidates. I just figured Giuliani might stick it out. I do have one carry over joke though, and here it is.

Hillary Clinton wants to be the president. Does that make Bill the First Lady?!?®

Haha, classic...