« Home | What I'm Watching Now » | TLC » | Kazaam! » | Blame the Democrats » | My joke is THIS funny! » | 9/11 times 2356 » | Worst of the Worst 2 » | Verizon's a rat » | That fact is wack! » | But I want it!! »

Even Stevphen

After some sleuthing, I have found every single "Even Stevphen" segment ("Even Stepvhen" to some) and I have to tell you, I couldn't be happier. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, back in the golden era of The Daily Show, Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert used to face off in some of the most heated debating the universe has ever seen. Since I have had very little entertaining thoughts as of late, I thought I would just share the magic. Two of the segments are not on the Daily Show's video website, but fear not, for I will place them when the time is right. Let us begin with the weather. (Click to watch the video, for some reason it won't embed.)