« Home | Kazaam! » | Blame the Democrats » | My joke is THIS funny! » | 9/11 times 2356 » | Worst of the Worst 2 » | Verizon's a rat » | That fact is wack! » | But I want it!! » | 9/11 conspiracy revealed » | What I'm Watching Now »

TLC

So I was supposed to watch The Boondocks on Cartoon Network, but some other show, (Title not found), came on and I starting changing the channel. I stopped on LA Ink because I have seen some segments of the show and I find it interesting to hear the stories behind tattoos. However, the hefty bag of unfunny, Margaret Cho, came in to get a tattoo from Kat Von D, the star of LA Ink, and being the internet junkie I am, I decided to Wikipedia Margaret Cho. (Wow, there were a lot of appositives and/or commas in that last sentence.)

Anyway, much to my surprise, the words "awful", "terrible", "garbage", and "lame" were mysteriously absent from Margaret Cho's Wikipedia page.