« Home | Raise the terror level! » | More like "Iowa Cock-us!" » | Even Stevphen » | Drillbit Taylor update » | Even Stevphen » | Why not? » | Tatiana went Tatiana » | 2007 Insight Bowl coverage » | 2007 Insight Bowl coverage » | 2007 Insight Bowl coverage »

Iow-WHAT?!

Thumbs up indeed, Mr. Obama. With the election results finalized, for all intents and purposes, let us unwrap this political package.

Believe it or not, I have endorsed Kucinich in the past, even though I'd never be stupid enough to waste a vote on him. I guess everyone else feels the same way.

I had forgotten Mike Gravel was still running.

I don't know who the "Others" are, but I can only assume they were votes for Gore.

Chris Dodd dropped out even though he received one vote. Quitter...

Tom Tancredo?

Duncan Hunter?!

Giuliani finished behind Ron "Say it ain't so" Paul, which means my newest, hysterical political joke will soon be untellable. Hopefully New Hampshirians have a place in their hearts for Rudy.

Ron "Leave It to Beaver" Paul probably achieved his 10% by bringing out young voters. This means he's like Obama, only crazy and never ever has to worry about one day being president.

Joe Biden should stick to foreign relations anyway.

Did some people really think Bill Richardson had a shot?

O, how the McCain campaign has fallen.

Is it just me, or does Fred Thompson look 94? I never thought he had a shot, so maybe third place is a victory for him.

Mitt Romney seems like a huge tool although I don't completely disagree with everything he stands for.

Hillary got third! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Edwards second? Really?! I have yet to meet one person who actually supports him.

Those Norris votes really paid off for Huckabee. I'm still not sold on him as a legitimate presidential threat; maybe I just need to see and hear more.

Ba-rack it to me! Ba-rack on! Ba-rack out! Ba-rack the Casbah! (One more. I promise.) Ba-rack and roll all night and judiciously execute the powers afforded to you by Article II of the Constitution of the United States of America every day! Needless to say, I'm happy Obama is riding high as he's the only candidate I currently have an overwhelming positive attitude for.

Next up: The New Hampshire primary on Tuesday