« Home | What'd you expect? » | Insomnia has its benefits » | Chris Berman LOVES drugs and HATES Al Michaels! » | Big Man Pecking Order Code: Ordinance 2257 » | Berman LOVES to swear! » | 10,000 B.C. » | So sweet it's diabetic » | S110: Letter of Regret » | Sometimes weekends are strange » | Best commercial of Super Bowl XLII »

More like Erin Andr-EWWWs!

That's right, I said it. I have (as of tonight) decided to be the only heterosexual, college male to boo the extraordinarily sexy Erin Andrews. Why? I have my reasons...

1) She's lazy - Impossibly lazy! College Gameday recently came to IU for the Michigan State basketball game and after filming one segment she took a courtside seat and watched the rest of the show. She didn't move her sweet, curvaceous ass for literally 45 minutes. What else am I supposed to watch, Erin?

2) She's mean - That very same night, Erin showed up wearing a green shirt. My friend Jordan called the game for IU's radio station and saw her in the press room and the conversation went something like this. (Paraphrased, not quoted.)

Jordan: Erin, can I get a picture?

Erin: Sure.

Jordan: Oh, by the way, why are you wearing a green shirt?

Erin: (indignantly) This isn't green. It's turquoise.

Jordan: (caught off-guard) Haha, okay. I'm just saying though.

Erin: Look, I've been on the road a long time and this is the only clean shirt I've got left.

Jordan: Hey, I understand, I'm a college kid. I haven't done laundry in like a month.

Erin: (glares at Jordan)

And then she refused to take the picutre.

3) Erin Andrews is so 3 years ago - That's right, WAY past her prime. (Not true, but I imagine this would upset her if I yelled it at her...which I did.) I don't think she heard me though, good-looking women naturally develop selective hearing. Or at least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

4) Her suitcasepurse is dumb - I saw it for the first time tonight. It's like a giant red purse with a luggage handle. I guess she needs all that extra room to carry around her journalistic integrity.

5) How long IS her hair?! - Seriously, look at her hair. Yeah, right th--No, look up. Up! No... Yeah, there you go. Her hair. Ugh, it's so long and silky and blond! (I bet Heaven smells like Erin Andrews' hair.)

6) She's also... Umm... A Packer fan! - Thanks Wikipedia! Please, the Packers? She also likes the Red Sox! Haha, double lame! (Now Andrew is conflicted.)

7) She's a telecom major - Appropriate and hilarious!

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll find other things to be angry at her for. I have to say, not only is it nice to be in the minority on liking Erin Andrews, but I bet that if she sees/hears me heckling her it'll get me laid. She just strikes me as the type of girl who goes for the asshole. She's so used to being loved that when I dissent, she'll have to sleep with me. That's what I call a win-win!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1iy9ad&s=3

Check it out. I don't hate erin andrews. And she doesn't hate me ;)

Post a Comment