« Home | Best commercial of Super Bowl XLII » | Whaaap!! » | Nobody likes South Dakota » | Culturally sensitive writing » | Ian Poulter IS golf » | So awful it's...well, it's mostly just awful » | Even Stevphen » | Mitt Romney is shady at best » | What I'm Watching Now » | Come on! Jesus was a saint! »

Sometimes weekends are strange

I had a very bizarre weekend, but even weirder was the conversation I had with my roommate about it. I swear, you can't make this stuff up.

Me: Robert, why are you lying in my bed?

Robert: Huh?

Me: You're not wearing pants.

Robert: What?

Me: You know what, nevermind. You'll never guess what happened to me last night.

Robert: What?

Me: I met this girl, Sasha, at Bluebird. Holy shit, man. In-Credible!

Robert: What'd she look like?

Me: Well, she had them Apple Bottom Jeans-

Robert: Jeans?

Me: Boots with the fur-

Robert: With the fur?

Me: I mean, the whole club was lookin' at her!

Robert: What happened next?

Me: Alright, so she hit the flo-

Robert: She hit the flo?

Me: The next thing you know - shorty got low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Later, this other girl, Carmen. Oh man! Them baggy sweat pants... And the Reeboks with the straps!

Robert: With the straps?

Me: Then! She turned around and gave that big booty a smack!

Robert: Hey!

Me: Then, she hit the flo-

Robert: She hit the flo?

Me: The next thing you know - shorty got low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Low!

Robert: Low?

Me: Man, I ain't never seen nothin' that'll make me go.

Robert: That's a triple negative. What the fuck is wrong with you?

hahah Robert seems really thick. I mean, how many times is he going to restate what you said in question form? Maybe he just couldn't concentrate because his pants were off.

p.s. this is Kelly. I don't know how to post comments other than under anonymous :/

if you choose "nickname" to post a comment under i think that'll work.

Post a Comment