« Home | Is Hillary Clinton white enough? » | I'm so steamed » | The Fort of Waynes » | RON PAUL WINS!!! » | More like Erin Andr-EWWWs! » | What'd you expect? » | Insomnia has its benefits » | Chris Berman LOVES drugs and HATES Al Michaels! » | Big Man Pecking Order Code: Ordinance 2257 » | Berman LOVES to swear! »

A More Perfect Union



This kind of intelligence and candor is virtually nonexistent among politics and politicians today. This is why I'm voting for Barack Obama. Intelligence supersedes political experience, both things Hillary Clinton lacks in my opinion. You'll forgive me if I don't see her experience as First Lady to be extraordinarily meaningful in a political sense. Not only that, the divisiveness of Hillary Clinton is not something America needs right now. She'll get nothing of importance through, and in four years we'll all be in the exact same position. Fucked.

Obama doesn't need to know every single thing about budgeting or foreign policy because it will be his job as president to appoint to the necessary positions those who do. That's where his judgment comes in. What comes next are reports and discussions with those secretaries (and what have you) where everyone will sit down, weigh all the options, and decide what is the very best action to take. That is where his intelligence comes in.

Besides, when is the last time you actually heard a politician that you trusted. I'm not saying Obama speaks outside of political rhetoric (Of course he does, he's a p-o-l-i-t-c-i-a-n!) or that I agree with everything or says or even that I believe everything he says. But I'll be damned if he isn't the most genuine politician I'm guessing I will ever get the pleasure to see and hear.