« Home | R100: Intro to Terrible Ideas » | Peanut butter » | Oh no! » | Cubs (almost) win! Cubs (almost) win! » | Things I learned from Yasmiyn » | Four Pinocchios! » | Olde Timey political news » | A More Perfect Union » | Is Hillary Clinton white enough? » | I'm so steamed »

Doing it the reich way

So after a nap today, I wake to American Idol. I decide to watch. What the hell, couldn't hurt, right? WRONG!

On the plus side, when I went to American Idol's website to learn more about the "people" I was watching, I saw this retard (pictured above). Her quote?

"If you're hated, you're doing something right."

Here's just a partial list of people who were/are doing everything right!

Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pedro Alonso Lopez, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wayne Gacy, Saddam Hussein, Paris Hilton, Idi Amin, Charles Manson, James Earl Ray, William Donohue, John Wilkes Booth, Mao Tse-Tung, Ted Kaczynski, Curtis Jackson, J. Edgar Hoover, Donald Rumsfeld, Osama bin Laden, and Judas.