« Home | Helter Skelter » | Police terrorism » | Cometh quietly or there shalt be...trouble...eth. » | Jokes and jokes and jokes and... » | Rom-coms get me every time » | Mr. and Mr. Parker » | Best Report ever? » | Elitist, secret Muslims » | Doing it the reich way » | R100: Intro to Terrible Ideas »

Things that bother me as an intelligent human being

I don't mean to sounds elitist, but I'm smart. I mean, look at me. Name one thing about this picture that doesn't shout "genius." Or better yet, "GENIUS!"

Now, just because I'm smart, that doesn't mean I think I'm the brightest guy in the world. Michael Eric Dyson could be reading my blog and I don't even know about it. Apparently, I also have friends who occasionally waste their time reading this and despite such a poor, poor choice, I know they're intelligent as well. So to all smart people who read this blather, I have come up with this wonderful new feature.

Do you know what bothers me as an intelligent human being? When someone (obviously less intelligent than I) prefaces something they're about to talk about with "I don't know much about ____, but..."

I don't know much about this blog, but you seem like an elitist to me. You're pretty sure you're the smartest guy in the world, but that seems rude to think like that when there are clearly smarter people than you like Michael Eric Dyson who could perhaps be reading this blog right now and you wouldn't even know it. Have you ever thought of that? Probably not, because you aren't so smart I suppose.

haha, it's funny when people only half-read things. nice try, Steinberg.

Post a Comment