« Home | Disastrous movie » | ThrowbacKomedy » | Olympics Update X » | Olympics Update IX » | Olympics Update *Special Edition* » | Olympics Update VIII » | Olympics Update VII » | Olympics Update *Special Edition* » | Olympics Update VI » | Olympics Update *Special Edition* »

Accepting the nomination


I don't care how many people CNN interviews. I don't care how many times they say it. I don't care which adjectives they use to describe it. No one, I repeat, no one, can fully comprehend how historical this event is. And to think, he hasn't even won yet.

Recall the history you know and imagine the history you don't. Think of the events and the stories that you'll never know, that no one will ever know, because they are dead and buried. Few times have I been proud of America. This is one of them. I don't pray nearly as much as I should, but I'm gonna try and keep you safe the best way I can. Don't let us down.