« Home | We're saved! (Many times revisited) » | Blog Lockdown » | Crapalcade of Craptoon Comedy » | Lowering the bar » | Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy » | I have to blog this shit. I'm white! » | What's that? » | Kavalcade of Kartoon Komedy » | Hurricane Yogi » | LL Cool Jeans »

Best. Joke. Ever. Revisited.

Tonight, we write in Hell!

That's right, ladies and germs, post number 300! To honor this least historic of occasions, I have reposted the post of the best joke ever created. ("Reposted the post of the best joke." Say that 300 times fast!)

I'm trying not to get caught up in the moment, but I think I may have just created the greatest joke ever told. And that is really saying something since I have created so many excellent jokes over the past 3-4 years. Are you sitting down? Are you ready for it? Here it comes. Don't say I didn't warn you...


300 is okay, but I just saw a preview for an even cooler movie. It's an epic tale about an assortment of items including a wheelbarrow, a top hat, and a thimble (among others) who compete against each other to collect as much money and property as they can. Know what it's called?

400: The Battle of Ther"monopoly"


Did you ever imagine that one person could be this funny? Neither did I.