« Home | Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy » | I have to blog this shit. I'm white! » | What's that? » | Kavalcade of Kartoon Komedy » | Hurricane Yogi » | LL Cool Jeans » | According to John » | Palin acceptance speech » | Making friends the wrong way » | Mayoral duties »

Lowering the bar

A timeless cliché tells us that we should never judge a book by its cover. Sound advice, yes, but as one grows older and wiser, one comes to understand that, in some circumstances, the cover is really all you need to see.

Take, for instance, my iTunes "Shared music" network. Somewhere out there, too near for comfort, is a person named Tom, whose music library is entitled "Tom's Chillaxful Music." I do not know this person, nor have I ever met this person, but let me explain to you what Tom's book cover tells me. Tom is an asshole.

Thank you very much.

Funny post. I had an ep where I judged a book by its cover recently, and was pleasantly surprised at how wrong I was.

In Tom's case, you might be right. LOL.

Post a Comment