« Home | Blog Lockdown » | Crapalcade of Craptoon Comedy » | Lowering the bar » | Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy » | I have to blog this shit. I'm white! » | What's that? » | Kavalcade of Kartoon Komedy » | Hurricane Yogi » | LL Cool Jeans » | According to John »

We're saved! (Many times revisited)

Fuck this! I can't predict what's going to happen with the economy and my suspension hasn't helped at all! Did you see the fucking Dow, today? We're doomed! (So I'm gonna put up my post anyway. Suck it, Congress!)

Thanks to me suspending my blog, the 700 billion dollar bailout went through! And who said the deficit couldn't get any larger?! To celebrate, I am going to post a video I made, a video that I assumed had already been made by numerous persons on the Internets. As it turned out, only one other person had done this and his/her version was dreadful.



Also, with this being my 299th post, look out for a special 300th post!
You may recognize it...

the bailout failed.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment