« Home | What then? » | Inside the belly of the beast » | Is this a group of undecided voters or an oil pain... » | Suck it, Michelangelo! » | Party at the Gap! » | HollyWON'T! » | Best. Joke. Ever. Revisited. » | We're saved! (Many times revisited) » | Blog Lockdown » | Crapalcade of Craptoon Comedy »

Happy Rape Day!

Hope everybody's having a Merry Enslavement and Extermination of a Native People's Day! A Jolly Ethnocentric Slaughter and Pillage of an Entire Culture's Day to you all!

"Hey, there's people on that island! I just discovered new land!"

Really? Is that all there is to it? Then, hark! I have just discovered Indiana University! Maybe I should murder all the men, rape all the women, and enslave all the children so I can have a national holiday named in my honor! Furniture stores nationwide will commemorate my atrocities by offering 20-30% off on all full size couches! (But only 'til Wednesday, so go now!)


(Haha, I was shocked to find out I hadn't done this post before. Who'd have guessed?!)